Acrow props are widely known as a vertical support crew, which provides support to monuments. However, acrow props are usually used as construction equipment in the buildings of United Kingdom. There are many different kinds of construction props Gold Coast, and all of them have particular functions and usages.
But in the early 1990’s, without them the industry was hopeless and using wooden props as a replacement was not a good idea. No other prop can provide the same services as an acrow prop does. Acrow props are usually used in the construction of small enterprises. On the other hand, using wooden props was extremely hard, because every time they had to be used, they were supposed to be cut and shaped first. However, wooden props were not that expensive nor were they safe, because wooden props are susceptible to damp and fire.
And after all the struggle, acrow props came to rescue. Acrow props are now being widely used to promote construction buildings and to provide safety. Acrow props are not that expensive as well, and they are very easy to handle. Any person that likes to play with dirt can be able to handle acrow props and make something in no time.
The Acrow Prop Product
De Vigier created this design and it was created to make a steel product which is not only strong, but also durable. To all that, it also has to be safe and efficient. But, its design has not remained the same, some modifications have been made and they are the following:
- Handle and nut
- Welded base plate and outer tube
- Chainless pop pin
- Welded top plate and inner tube
The Acrow Prop Purpose
Acrow props are now also being used in many scaffold companies Canberra to provide support to numerous monuments when:
- Scraping shores to support formwork for columns, walls, and stairs.
- For the removal of a wall.
- For making a hole in the wall, creating doorways, windows or archway
- Supporting armor-plated beams and concrete
- Just-for-now repairs, canopies, beams and lintels. Installing windows, doors or wall ties
Acrow Props Safety
Every acrow prop is created with several safety features to prevent collisions from happening. But, for most tools, being installed properly and being safe is a major concern. There are some additional concerns that should be given to the following materials:
- There should always be a consultant to do the math.
- For changing weights, a consultant should provide proper calculations to land a perfect scenario.
- Using correct length for the prop is important.
- It is mandatory to support additional loads before anything is replaced of removed from any space.
Sitting and Installation:
It is important to check every point in contact for the prop to make sure it is a perfect fit. The wall masonry, roof, and ground has to be:
- Stable and in well state
- Leveled completely
- Supported with sole boards
- Double checking so that the surface will not fall